Friday, April 27, 2012

My Boy

It's been a rough week, but is finally coming to an end (YEAH!) I've been busy making stationary cards to sell at our local farmer's market. I've got sets made so far, and have 10 more to go. Tomorrow my daughter and I are meeting at my Mom's house to do some scrapbooking. I'll be working on my nephew's album. I'm having a hard time getting to work on it as I've got these cards all over my scrap space. But I've got less than a month to get this album done...talk about pressure.

Thought I'd share another layout with you. This is a layout of my grandson when he was just a little guy. I wish the picture was better but it was done a few years ago with a different camera. You can get the idea. The word along the side of the layout is "TREASURE."


Glad you could stop by. See you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment