Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

My sincerest apologies to my dear followers for not blogging more often.  I think this has been one of the busiest weeks of my life.  I'm not getting much scrapbooking done, but plan to go to a crop on Saturday so that I can  get some pages done.  I fear I am not much of a card maker - it just doesn't seem to come naturally to me like it does to some people.  If you're not a card maker and are up for a challenge, come join me at Close to My Heart.  I'm not one to shy away from a challenge, so we can learn together.

I worked on Monday until 6:00.  Then Tuesday my Home Aide came in the morning, I went and got the snow tires removed and street tires put on, after which I went and did the grocery shopping.  This morning a travelled over 50 miles to the IRS office to get help with my taxes, only to find out they couldn't help me. This evening I was suppose to meet my upline for a class she is doing with her club.  But she lives 45 minutes away and I didn't want to drive over the mtn pass coming home after dark tonight, so decided to wait and do the class another time.  Tomorrow morning my Home Aide comes again, I meet with the accountant who is going to help me, and then I meet with my upline and sideline for a meeting in the afternoon.  Friday the Home Aide comes again, and I meet a friend for lunch.  Saturday is the all day crop I am attending, and Sunday is church.  Usually when I am this busy my feet give me a lot of trouble and I end up in pain for days.  But there are only a couple of things that are optional in my week...lunch with my friend which we've been putting off for too long, and the crop.  However, I don't want to give up the crop because I'm so busy at home that I'm not getting any scrapping done, and I'm really on a time crunch with my nephew's album.  Please pray that I can get that done in the near future.

Since I don't have any current pictures to upload for you, I decided I will post an oldie but goodie - me as a baby :)  Hope you enjoy it!



Guess that catches us up for now.  Will write again as I have a chance.  Blessings to all of you.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment