Monday, May 7, 2012

Puppy Time part 2

I had 2 parties this past weekend, so I'm pleased about that. But I have none on my calendar at this point, though I have 3 people who are interested in booking for later this summer.

I found some Pomeranian puppies for sale in the newspaper, so I called and talked to the woman who is selling them. She wants $400 each and I was very tempted...actually made an appointment to go out and look at them tomorrow. But I prayed about and felt God was telling me to wait. So I called her back and cancelled. Now I'm feeling very discouraged. Anyone who says that living your faith is easy is nuts! I'm lonely and I want a puppy!!!...so I'm having a temper tantrum now.

Ok, I guess I'll try to be over it now. Realistically I know it's probably not a good idea to have a brand new puppy in this apartment. It's so cramped and crowded in here the poor little thing could get lost or stepped on very easily, beside the fact that I really shouldn't spend that kind of money on a pet. Anyway it was hard but I said no, at least for now. If I find a puppy for free, I getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment