Sunday, June 10, 2012

Peanut update

Thought I'd update you on Peanut. We're still working on potty training, but he is getting better about using the potty pads. He likes to lay across the top of my shoulders or on my stomach to take his naps. In so many ways he reminds me of a baby. Tonight he had worn himself out and was sleeping on my belly, so I decided to put him to bed. So I put him in his crate (which has a very cushy pillow in it), and instead of going to sleep he started whining... just like a fussy baby. If he's up in the recliner with me and I leave him there to go get a drink or something, he's fine until he can't see me anymore. Then he starts crying. I just love him so much...I'm so glad I went and got him. He makes my life more enjoyable, and I don't miss my hubby quite so desperately.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut sounds like a great match...glad he is bringing a little happiness into your life!

    ReplyDelete